The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train stopped in Watertown on Tuesday night at Brandt-Quirk Park. A large crowd of over 1,000 citizens, mostly families with children, enjoyed a performance of a variety of Christmas songs before the train departed to its final stop of the night in Columbus.
- Clyman man arraigned for threatening deputy
- Eugene Paul Kauffeld
- Lester T. Zwieg, Sr.
- Town Square demolition completed
- Elizabeth (Wuezi) K. (nee Wuestenberg) Orchard
- Sharon A. Hanson
- Drive-by parade set in city
- Watertown man sentenced to prison in home invasion case
- Storms roll through city
- Robert P. Taylor, Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.